Welcome to Angie Lawhon's Teacher Page
- to your classmates, to adults, to school property
- no talking while I'm talking..
- during the lesson or while others are working
- the majority of students are here to learn, bad behavior will NOT be tolerated
School COVID Safety Rules/Procedures
- temperature checks will happen in the morning before entering the school
- please bring your own water bottle, we will not be using the water fountains.
- masks are required for our grade level!
- remember to wash your hands and/or hand sanitize through out the day!
- do your best to keep hands and objects away from your mouth!
- NO sharing of supplies or any other items!
- we must try our best to keep a safe distance!
Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. Flag
Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag
From the Student Handbook:
Pledges of Allegiance and a Minute of Silence (All Grade Levels) Each school day, students will recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. flag and the Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas flag. Parents may submit a written request to the principal to excuse their child from reciting a pledge. [See Reciting the Pledges to the U.S. and Texas Flags on page 18.] State law requires that one minute of silence follow recitation of the pledges. Each student may choose to reflect, pray, meditate, or engage in any other silent activity during that minute so long as the silent activity does not interfere with or distract others. In addition, state law requires that each campus provide for the observance of one minute of silence in remembrance of those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001, at the beginning of the first class period when September 11 falls on a regular school day.
9:10-9:40: RTI Time
9:40-10:25: Social Studies(B)
10:25-10:45: In-Class PE(B)
1:30-2:15: Social Studies(A)
2:50-3:10 In-Class PE(A)