Navarro County CAP
Who We Are
We help Navarro County students and their families access resources that aid in planning for, applying to, and paying for college.
To increase the percentage of college graduates living in Navarro County, and to increase the number of Navarro County students enrolling in college; receiving college scholarships; and completing college.
Complete four of the Navarro County CAP requirements before your senior year and receive a $50 gift card!
Complete all of the requirements by March of your senior year and you are entered in a drawing for a $2,500 college scholarship!
Current Senior Agreement
You must enroll in CAP by December 14, 2020 and complete the required tasks by March 15, 20121 to be qualified to enter the $2,500 college scholarship drawing and receive applications for the Clifford Foundation Scholarships and the J. Tom Eady Scholarship.
- Meet with CAP advisor a minimum of three times.
- Submit most recent official high school and, if applicable, college transcripts.
- Submit copy of official ACT or SAT results.
- Submit up-to-date resume.
- Complete the three Kuder Navigator assessments at kudernavigator.com.
- Complete the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov using 2019 tax information and submit official Student Aid Report (SAR) by March 15, 2021.
CAP Enrollment Forms