Science Benchmark Assessment for Freshmen (Remote and In-person) on October 1. PLEASE READ
How to access your BOY assessments?
Read all the instructions before starting step 1
Step 1: Log-in to the Schoolnet website at https://tx.schoolnet.com
Step 2: Choose Frost ISD from the drop down menu and enter the username and password provided at the top of this page to access your test. (Remote: your username and password will be emailed to you so check your email)
Step 3: Enter the test passcode provided by your teacher and click Go.
If you need help logging in raise your hand and wait for teacher.
You may use paper and pencil to take notes or math calculations. Dictionary will be needed for reading and Eng I
Take your time and do your best!
· Once you submit your test, you will immediately see your test results.
After completing your test:
· Record score/information in the above chart
· Log off and shut down computer
· Turn this paper in once you have entered all of the required information
· Read or sit quietly until teacher gives further instructions
· DO NOT DISTURB OTHERS THAT ARE TESTING OR THOSE THAT ARE FINISHED
POLAR BEARS SHOW PRIDE WHEN DOING THEIR BEST!